Area: Hartbeespoort Dam, North West Province
Package: R55000 p/m (Negotiable)
Purpose of position: Responsible for CRM programme for client portfolio. Liaise with Sales and R&D for supporting events such as industry meetings, seminars, exhibitions and trade shows. Responsible for production of sales and marketing literature. Draft a marketing plan for the business, inputs on website content, social media, advertising, PR and general support to sales team as required etc.
- Planning and Implementing a Marketing Strategy
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Building Brand awareness
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Generating leads
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and industry-¬facing communications, including print, digital and social media platforms.
- Conceptualise and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and client lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Manage content and updates for client and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support.
- Gather client and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimise accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal teams, and communicate with senior management about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
Skills, Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business development.
- 5 years’ experience minimum
- FMCG Industry Experience preferred
- Project Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Agile and quick to new opportunities.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Empathy to the needs of the Customer and Business.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Ability to attract new clients and assists with the on-boarding process.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Able to meet multiple project deadlines and demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Experience in communicating multi-culturally.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the needs of the customer.
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.