Our client, a global consulting house specialising in IT solutions, is looking for a Technical Business Analyst with Banking experience (payments) for a position based at one of their clients. This role will be dealing with a banking client.
The initial contract is 12 months and may be renewable, depending on the client requirements.
- Must be flexible to finish case study once CV is shortlisted , followed by client interviews
- Technical BA with Payments Experience is a MUST!.
- To apply a set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison amongst stakeholders in order to understand the problems; opportunities; needs; structure; policies and operations of the organisation on large; high risk and complex projects.
- To recommend solutions that enable the organisation to achieve its goals.
- To elicit and analyse the actual needs of the stakeholders; facilitate communication between organisational units and play a central role in aligning the needs of business units with the capabilities delivered by information technology and may serve as a translator between these groups.
- The senior BA has years of deep practical experience in the role; with repeated practice performing business analysis in a variety of complex situations.