A vacancy exists within the Future Vehicle Department and is based in Johannesburg. This position, reporting to the head of the Systems Solutions team, will focus on the administration and management of a team responsible for the development of Sales, Aftersales, Technical, and Customer Service-related systems and analysis for Future Vehicle. They will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams (throughout the entire TSAM business, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, TFS, Lexus and Hino & Suppliers) and the dealer network. The candidate must possess very strong networking and relationship building skills.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Planning and directing the work of a team of business technology professionals, monitoring their work, and providing guidance, ensuring clarity around priorities and goals for the team.
- Lead the delivery of technology and digitisation initiatives for the various departments and the dealer network.
- Manage multiple projects ensuring adequate resource allocation and ensuring on-time delivery in line with the business specification.
- Create and maintain an environment that encourages collaboration and alignment between various divisions in the Sales & Marketing Group.
- Manage dealer-related activities for Sales, Aftersales, Technical, CS & Future Toyota Understanding of Systems Development and Maintenance
- Managing Projects
- Preparation of documents schedules
- Self- management and leadership development
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- NQF Level 7 – (360 credits – 8 level framework) o BCom Information Technology Management o BCom Information Systems o BSc Computer Science o BSc Information Science
- Project Management Experience within the automotive dealer environment (Sales and/or Service) (Preferable)
- PC Literacy (MS Office package - advanced)
COMPETENCIES & IMPORTANT DIMENSIONS:
- Attention to detail Planning and organisational skills
- Innovative ideas
- Appropriate judgment
- Prioritisation and allocation of resources
- Establishing framework and systems for management
- Appropriate evaluation and feedback