A Passionate and Professional Quality Software Assurance Tester is required to be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment.
The incumbent will:
• analyse and test software and systems, to avert risk and prevent software issues.
• assist in the integration and documentation of developed applications.
Required Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science / Certified Agile Tester / Prince 2 Certification
• Minimum 2 years experience in similar position
• Database query language scripting (SQL and DB2)
• Exposure to systems architecture, SCRUM and SDLC essential
• Proficiency in interpretation of systems specifications and integration testing
• Proficiency in reviewing systems documentation
Necessary Skills & Attributes
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• problem solving skills;
• the ability to work under pressure;
• attention to detail;
• the ability to work in a team and individually;
• organisational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines;
• working with software developers and project support teams;
• monitoring applications and software systems;
• back to back testing (performance testing, functional testing, integration and scalability testing)
• writing and executing test scripts;
• testing in different environments including web and mobile;
• writing bug reports;
• Must have a passion for technology.