Our client is looking to employ a Business Analyst to identify business needs.
This role involves coordinating with executives, department heads and IT personnel to streamline business processes and increase productivity among employees as well as oversee the implementation of business ideas and ensure its success.
- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements.
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Creating functional specifications for solutions.
- Estimating costs and identifying business savings.
- Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood by the whole team.
- Implementing and testing of solutions.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business
- Min. 3 years’ experience working in banking / financial services sector
- Proficient in systems:
- Jira and Confluence
- MS Office (incl. Visio)