BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER – WITBANK
Area: Witbank, Mpumalanga
Package: Negotiable up to R50000 CTC P/M plus company vehicle, cell phone, computer, quarterly commission/incentive.
To maximize the Branch’s profitability by leading the sales -, fitment -, on-site/breakdown - and Admin Team to attain their full potential and thereby achieve the set business objectives.
Key Performance Areas: -
1. Manage branch, on-sites, breakdowns, retread collections and Mobile Van teams to maximize service revenue and meet or exceed the annual operation plan.
2. Manage customer tyre policies, deliver against agreed SLA in line with service KPI’s.
3. Maintain, develop and grow the customer base in area of responsibility.
4. Identify and implement strategies to ensure growth in market share, profitability and achievement of the company vision, mission, values.
5. Manage the activities of the branch to ensure that H&S, financial and administrative standards and procedures are met.
6. Manage and develop associates’ performance and manage self to maintain personal effectiveness.
Skills and experience required:
➢ Strong compliance, integrity and ethical behaviour at all times.
➢ A minimum of 5 years in the Consumer, Commercial and OTR Tyre Industry at management level.
➢ A minimum of 5 years proven and effective people and resource management experience.
➢ Sound understanding of customer service expectations.
➢ Effective organization, selling, communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
➢ Sound understanding of management principles including H&S, inventory, financial controls, budgets and industrial relations.
➢ Sound working knowledge of all related Admin and computer systems.
➢ Grade 12 (Matric) plus relevant tertiary qualification e.g. preferably General Management Diploma.
➢ Valid Driver’s Licence.
➢ Good communication skills (English).