• Achieve and exceed Sales Budgets/targets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and draft action plans for the underperforming areas to ensure that their store delivers the required results.
• Conduct 5-minute meetings every morning with your team to discuss store performance, targets, and other important topics.
• Ensure that the store is neat and tidy at all times and merchandise is easily accessible to the customer.
• Maintain presentation standards and disciplines with regards to:
I. Merchandising of windows and shop fronts.
II. Merchandising of gondola ends.
III. Merchandising of countertops.
• Ensure all Monthly promotions are timeously executed and implemented as per instructions in stores.
• Merchandise stock on shelves effectively to encourage link selling & give monthly promotions good exposure.
• Ensure that appropriate signage is displayed in-store and that each department is laid out in accordance with chain standards.
• Manage the store's stock levels and ensure that the store has adequate stocks of the top-selling lines.
• Ensure that the store conducts between 1 – 5 makeovers on customers per day in order to introduce customers to products and generate sales.
• Be accountable for your store’s staff, Performance, products, and assets.
• Conducts frequent analysis of competitor activities and promotions relating to price, product assortment, and layouts.
• Minimize shrinkage results through an ongoing focus of prepping the store prior to stock take thereby ensuring stock is grouped, counted, and captured accurately and the Stocktake Recon and other documentation pertaining to stock takes, are completed correctly.
• Focus on building relationships with shopping centre management and other stakeholders to ensure that your business operates optimally.
• Manage the administration of the business as per the company administration policies. This includes the maintenance of the Notice board and all documentation pertaining to the companies Policy and Procedure manual.
• Effective staffing and scheduling in place based on business requirements.
• Assist the Area managers with recruiting suitable candidates should the store have a vacancy.
• Ensure newly appointed individuals are orientated and inducted correctly so that they can fulfill their duties successfully.
• Conduct training on new and existing staff on Product Knowledge; Make Overs; Selling Skills; Customer Service.
• Ongoing Train, development, and support of the Team with regards to the execution of their duties.
• Ensure that staff are dressed in full uniform and all uniforms orders are promptly placed with Head Office.
• Conduct Performance Appraisals and set relevant goals for your team.
• Attend Cycle meetings and effectively communicate this feedback with your team after each cycle meeting.