- Prospect, sell and close business into corporate accounts
- Manage the sales process with tight control over each stage
- Maintain and foster longstanding client relationships
- Effectively map solutions to meet prospects needs
- Develop and follow account plans for key strategic accounts, drive revenue growth and account profitability.
- Leverage and manage alliances/partnerships to offer enhanced value to the client.
- Manage pipeline and KPIs to ensure seller is well positioned for consistent and long term success.
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional and cultural groups, and build strategic relationships with client and partner teams to further penetrate existing and prospective clients
- Ability to interact and position solutions at various levels throughout the organisations; including with technical, director and CIO levels.
Relevant diploma, degree and IT qualifications
Must have proven client base in banking, insurance or manufacturing.