The new year is the perfect time to make big moves in your career.
My client is looking for a Software Tester II to join their team. This is an opportunity to be a part of a well-established South African technology solutions provider to key market segments, including Banking & Legal, Credit and Data industries.
Overall delivery of testing within projects. Ensure that all test stages within projects and initiatives
are correctly resourced, planned and executed in accordance with the relevant measurement criteria
(quality, time, costs). Own the testing competency which will include the testing resources, processes,
procedures and tools.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
1. Create and manage the test plans for all project types including the project test approach ,
environment requirements, tools requirements, and the processes required to manage and coordinate
2. Create and manage test cases, test scripts and test data for all test types.
3. Design test cycles in accordance to the solution functionality and complexities.
4. Contribute to improving the testing competency through tools, processes etc
5. Manage and coordinate the execution of all testing activities. (plan, execute and bug activities for
6. Manage reporting the testing competency to the relevant management levels.
7. Manage the delivery of quality for all solutions, changes and enhancement.
8. Provide overall guidance and support to all testing resources and testing related activities within the
9. Ensure that all solutions delivered have been fully tested meet the quality required and are fault free.
10. Ensuring that the testing competency continuously meets the needs of the organisation including the
processes, procedures and tools.
11. Manage the UAT sign off.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
Technical Skills Develop capacities used to design, operate and correct malfunctions involving
applications of technological systems.
Test Conduct tests to determine whether software or procedures are operating as expected.
Interact with Computers Use computer systems to enter data or process information
Benefits And Perks
A company that aims to strike a balance between work and play, with a games lounge, regular health and wellness days and an onsite Food Truck! With high tech equipment and coffee stations, to secure parking and a car wash!
If this sounds like your new home, then get moving and forward your details.