The Group Human Resources Manager position is a transitory role (fixed-term contract of 3-5 years) required to develop the HR department and put in place a succession plan.
The individual will assist with creating strategies, initiatives, and administrative functions that align with the business objectives.
The individual will also assist with bridging management and employee relations as well as assisting with recruitment, performance management as well as training and development.
The Group Human Resources Manager must ensure that the business is a happy and productive workplace, promoting the business values and shaping a positive culture.
• Retired / Approaching retirement.
• Prepared to take on a fixed-term contract of 3-5 years.
• Proven track record as a Human Resources Manager.
• 20 years in an HR senior management capacity across multiple disciplines at a large organization with a minimum of 500 employees.
• Experience in developing a wide spectrum of staff from unskilled to senior management.
• People-oriented and results-driven.
• In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases which includes the administrative responsibilities pertaining to the HR function.
• Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, or related discipline preferred.
• Retail / FMCG / Fashion industry preferred but not required.