Reporting to the Manager: Connected Car, the incumbent will be responsible for driving the direction and managing the execution of key areas of responsibility within the App development team (Connect, e-commerce & Loyalty). They will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams (throughout the entire TSAM business, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Lexus, TFS, and Hino & Suppliers) and the dealer network. The candidate must possess very strong networking and relationship building skills. This position forms part of the Sales & Marketing Group and is based in Johannesburg:
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Overall project management within the Connected solutions framework. Manage multiple projects ensuring adequate resource allocation and ensuring on time delivery in line with business specification.
- Planning and directing the work of a team of business technology professionals, monitoring their work and providing guidance, ensuring clarity around priorities and goals for the team.
- Liaise with various stakeholders to establish and drive common understanding in terms of project(s) direction.
- Communicate standard requirements to supplier in line with specifications.
- Monitor and communicate deviances and employ mitigating measures to keep project in line with specifications.
- Lead the delivery of technology and digitisation initiatives for the various departments and the dealer network.
- Create and maintain an environment that encourages collaboration and alignment between various divisions in the Manufacturing as well as the Sales & Marketing Group.
- Preparation of documents & time schedules
- Self- management and leadership development
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Activity and resource planning
- Organizing and motivating project team
- Controlling time management
- Cost estimation and developing the budget
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Analyzing and managing project risk
- Monitoring progress
- Managing reports and necessary documentation
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- NQF Level 6 – (360 credits – 8 level framework)
- Project Management
- Experience within the technology environment
- PC Literacy (MS Office package - advanced)
- A knowledge of key systems in IT environment
- Technology or Motor industry experience an advantage