Liaison between the company and its customers. The successful candidate will need to take full ownership for effectively managing and solving customer queries and complaints and maintaining customer satisfaction at the highest level accounting for various compliance requirements. The successful candidate shall supervise all Call Centre Agents, inbound and outbound calls, to ensure maximum output. The successful candidate will report to our Operations Manager.
• Diploma in Customer Service a prerequisite
• FAIS Compliant (Qualification, RE 5 and class of business)
Skills and Experience:
• At least 5 years experience in a Call Centre environment.
• At least 3 years as a Manager or Supervisor of a Call Centre.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
• Be an organised, reliable, and results-driven professional.
• Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics.
• Must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements.
• A record of confidence when dealing with/explaining products to clients and service providers.
• Sound computer skills - Microsoft Office and Excel a must
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to handle pressure - always remain calm, friendly, courteous, polite, professional, and willing to assist.
• Takes ownership and responsibility.
• Ability to lead a team with minimal supervision.
• Pays attention to detail.
• Knowledge of The Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) and the ability to apply this in customer services.