• Application Maintenance and Support or Development
• L2 Incident, Major Incidents, Represent team in war room/triage calls
• L3 Problem Management, analysis, and code fix
• Problem/Change/Release & deployment coordinator
• Being responsive to clients whilst following the principles and procedures of the quality management system
• Build strong working relationship with onshore/offshore team, customer and users.
• Good awareness of the customer’s business and in-depth knowledge of the customer’s environment and processes.
• Ensure following of processes and best practices
Desired Skills and Qualifications
• Development or Support experience in Natural-ADABAS , JCL, COBOL, CICS.
• Strong analytical, good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
. Good knowledge of incident management, production support and maintenance
• Experience in identifying and delivering technical solutions to customer business problems.
• Excellent English both verbal and written communication skills and capable of independently communicating with customers.
Should be flexible to work in shifts (24/7)
• Exposure to IT Service Management
• Good to have an experience working in Agile or Waterfall software development process
• Knowledge on Agile tools, Remedy.