Our client, a global consulting house specialising in IT solutions, is looking for a Android Developer for a position.
The initial contract is 12 months and may be renewable, depending on the client requirements.
- Must be flexible to finish case study once CV is shortlisted , followed by client interuration : 12 Months renewal
Location : Johannesburg [ Hybrid working model as of now. Must be flexible to work as per client policy in future
Must be flexible to take online IKM Assessment
- Designs, develops, and implements Android mobile applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, writes code and performs unit and functional testing of software. Contributes to the overall architecture and standards of the group, acts as an SME and plays a software governance role.
- Android developers must be able to technically support and maintain the deployed applications on dev, test and production environments.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- 7 + Years of Android Development experience
- Experience with software development in a test-driven environment
- Excellent understanding and application of design principles
- Familiar with UML
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Have worked on at least 1 app published in the App or Play Store
- SoapUI (SOAP) / REST client (JSON)
- Android Studio
- Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Confluence)