To design, build, test and deliver quality code and products to meet client’s requirements, within prescribed architecture, standards and timeframes.
- Perform development duties in line with Company Standards (estimation) to ensure the delivery of quality code and products, on time, and aligned to the project specification.
- Test and debug code before live implementation to ensure fully functional systems, where regression testing is possible with zero defects.
- Provide customer support to ensure the prompt communication and resolution of technical issues, according to the support SLA.
- Timeous and accurate reporting and administration.
- Well versed in applying the following technologies: ASP.NET, MVC, ANGULAR JS, WEB API, WCF WEBSERVICES, WCF WINDOW SERVICES.
- In-depth technical knowledge and application in the following:
- System analysis and design
- System architecture
- Standards and governance
- Testing practices
- Scrum / agile methodology
- Highly skilled in troubleshooting techniques and problem diagnosis.
- Self-directed and can work independently.
- Places emphasis on the quality of their work.
- Holds themselves accountable for delivery and can work to deadlines.
- A team-player who collaborates to get things done.
Occasional travel may be required.