Join a dynamic team to assist with ongoing maintenance of existing products and to participate in the development of new and enhanced products and solutions. This role is diverse, challenging, and interesting.
Work closely with various team members to improve customer service skills, use and enhance support tools, learn effective troubleshooting techniques, and increase product knowledge. This role offers excellent career growth opportunities as well as lucrative incentives and benefits.
The role is HYBRID, and offer remote working opportunities, but does require some time at the office/clients.
Activities will include:
• Providing application support to users - Answer, resolve, and log in-bound customer calls, identify issues, and provide suggestions and long-term resolutions.
• Investigate and analyse system issues to determine cause of issues and appropriate corrective action
• Design and participate in the delivery of system developments and enhancements ensuring that changes are delivered to budget, timescales and specification and that divisional, quality and industry standards are met
• Provide system knowledge and consultancy for divisional and cross-divisional projects ensuring that business process requirements are met and best practice is achieved
• Review and recommend continuous improvement of the systems and support processes
• Document technical information and processes for existing and newly developed functionality to provide suitable and up-to-date system support
• Maintain data quality and integrity within the system
• Provide clear, professional, informative and appropriate communication to colleagues, customers and suppliers
• Carry out system maintenance tasks and processes to agreed schedules.
At least 3 years Application Support experience covering infrastructure and operational aspects
• Experience using IT Service Management ticketing systems (JIRA Service Management preferred)
• Intermediate-to-advanced SQL expertise including (Stored Procedures, queries, triggers, jobs and general database management skills). Understanding SQL replication would be a plus.
• Experience with virtual environments and cloud
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the business with technical and non-technical staff
• A desire to provide excellent customer service
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Experience of supporting and maintaining production systems in a customer facing support environment
Ability to organize own workload and handle a number of tasks simultaneously
• Experience of database systems, reporting and query tools
• Demonstrable level of technical aptitude
Skills and Qualifications:
Applicants must be eligible to work in the Republic of South Africa.