Regional IT Software Sales Manager
This is a great opportunity for a senior talented IT Software Solution Sales Manager to join a well-established South African technology solutions provider to key market segments, including Banking & Legal, Credit and Data industries.
Purpose of the job:
Promote confidence in the company products with the objective to increase and optimize usage for all existing clients. Ensure that all customer queries for allocated customers in Gauteng and the Free State are dealt with in an efficient manner and provide a high level of service to promote the company products and services. Periodic travel to the Free State will be required.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
1. Service and support allocated and existing clients virtually and with physical visits following the
companies Covid regulations.
2. Achieve Sales revenue targets and sign up sales targets.
3. Build and maintain relationships with clients.
4. Manage and maintain a relationship plan showing a sales plan and sales forecast of the targeted
client sales planned conversions
5. Ensure that the clients are informed on all product developments and market trends (this will be
done through training, research and networking)
6. Maintain detailed knowledge of the companys products
7. Keep abreast of what competitors are doing.
8. Refer customer complaints regarding product and services.
9. Knowledge of the customers business and needs of the business or cross-selling
Education/qualifications Relevant degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or equivalent
Experience 6-8 years related experience.
Transport Own reliable transport with a valid driver’s license